Admission Process at Blossoms Kids School in Faridabad
At Blossoms Kids admission process begins with counselling and completes on the receipt of admission fees and making the entry into the record register.
STUDENT ADMISSION AGE GROUP
- Toddlers / Playgroup (1 - 2 years)
- Pre Nursery (2 - 3 years)
- Nursery / Jr. KG (3 - 4 years)
- Prep / KG (4 - 5 years)
Prospective parents may visit the school campus on any working day in the morning and take a campus tour.
Prospective parents can obtain admission form from the school office and can fill in the registration form in the school premises and submit the same to the school.
Admission is deemed to be confirmed after necessary formalities are completed and the fee is paid. For the admission to the primary level, the school grants admission on the basis of previous school report card, written test and interview.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Photocopy of birth certificate of the child (issued by the Nagar Nigam of the place of birth)
- Two passport size photographs of the child
- Admission form to be filled at school by parent/ guardian.
Fee Payment : Monthly fee to be paid by 10th of each calender month.
For more information such as the Blossoms Kids admission fee structure etc., kindly visit the school campus.